When the circus shut down.....
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Another round of budget cuts...
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
The Segway S.W.A.T. team.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I can't even describe that foolishness...but for some reason they bring to mind the lil demonic hockey players in DOGMA..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Toys-R-Us driveby. Yo, check out them 22's!
I was thinkin' it looked like those evil little monkeys from the wizard of oz on steroids..
or a 21st century, twisted,screwed up, jacked up telling of it..
hehe
REVENGE OF THE NERDS!!!
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks